Seedstars is a global organisation with headquarter in Switzerland and a local presence in emerging markets. We connect stakeholders within these ecosystems, build companies from scratch with our public and private partners and invest in the top entrepreneurs.
Through the different activities of startup scouting, company building and acceleration programs, we now have access to entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, corporate and government officials.
Social Business Club
The Social Business Club supports necessary and future-oriented approaches in business, which provide not only monetary profit but also an effective social benefit. Students should know that it is possible and essential in later professional life to unite economic success and social responsibility. Get involved in the activities of the Social Business Club to contribute your part to this new way of conducting business to the benefit of the humanity. We are always looking for new motivated team members.
University of St.Gallen
The subjects of corporate responsibility and sustainability are an integral part of the University of St. Gallen’s holistic academic structure. It’s the University’s aim to educate entrepreneurial and socially responsible leaders for the benefit of economy and society.
Therefore, the Emerging Market Fellowship is supported by various professors of the University of St.Gallen in order to achieve exactly this. Supporting professors are:
- Prof. Dr. Omid Aschari, Managing Director of the Master in Strategic and International Management
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Frei, Managing Director of the Master in International Affairs
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Dyllick, Director of the Institute for Economy and Ecology
- Dr. Angélica Rotondaro, Director of the HSG Hub in São Paulo, Brazil
- Dr. Urs P. Jäger, Associate Professor at INCAE Business School, Costa Rica & Visiting Professor at the University of St.Gallen